All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Friday, August 10, 2007

it takes two







So I was walking down the street the other day when I noticed this man riding two bicycles at the same time. Sorry for the crazy angle, but I literally whirled around as they rode past me and I just had to get a shot.
My guess is that little boy in the white is his son and they just bought a new bike and this was how they had to go home. I can ride a bike one-handed, but I've never been able to master the hand-less ride. Kudos to this guy.

5 Comments:

Blogger travelphilippines said...

sweeet dad.

2:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a nice trip for the little boy if he is getting the new bike. I wonder why he didn't ride the new bike and let the father hold the older one.

Abraham Lincoln

4:26 AM

 
Blogger dr. adder said...

I would like to draw people's attention to this Missing Kids It was brought to my attention by a visitor to my blog and I would like to take the opportunity to spread it further. Please give it a bit of space - I think it is a good idea and should be extended outside the USA. Thank you

4:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute photo---not the type of sight you see everyday...or ever! Talk about being in the right place at the right time! Nice work!
By the way...I think the crazy angle enhances this already unique scene!

12:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lived in New Brunswick for years. Love the place! Whenever i saw this exact scene.....he stole the bike. Bike theft is so high there, people actually live off stealing the college kids bikes and accessories on them!

4:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home