All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

back in new brunswick!


I've been away for awhile; a looong while. I had a temporary position in Washington DC and then did some traveling abroad. But now I'm back in New Brunswick, working and getting ready for grad school in the Fall. (there is a God!)


While in the midst of redevelopment, New Brunswick is going through a number of changes, (which I look forward to documenting). This is a happy shot of the downtown area on George Street. You may notice the Jamaican flag on the right. I was pleased to see that George St. is now lined with international flags to represent the different backgrounds of local businesses and communities.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

You were gone a long time. I hope you are feeling both wiser and content after all your travels, ready to settle down to the joys of academia.

11:05 PM

 
Blogger Janet said...

Welcome back and nice to meet you.

11:57 PM

 
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

good to see you back

6:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

big up to the jamaican flag!!! just a little bit further is the starbucks & qdobas!! i'm always there before going to the RU football games.

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home