All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Monday, November 13, 2006

grumblings of a fellow coffee drinker


I just took this photo! I'm getting some coffee in Panera, again, and this nice professor sitting next to me was happy to be in my post for the day. He is grading his students' papers and grumbling. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
The music coming through the speakers is very cheezy jazz and the cake I ordered is over-priced and dry. Still, nothing like taking a coffee break with a free internet connection!

6 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

bonne photo d'ambiance, comme le messieur tous les matins (tres tot avant de partir au travail) je vais prendre mon petit-café et lire le journal dans le café en dessous de chez moi. je trouve cela conviviale, on entend les potins du coin ;o) (tient hier la boulangere aurait du pain chez Carrefour ;o)) )


good photograph of environment, as the messior every morning (very early before leaving to work) I will take my small-coffee and will read the newspaper in the coffee in lower part of at home. I find that convivial, one hears pewters of the corner; O) (holds the baker yesterday would have bread at Carrefour; O)) )

11:33 PM

 
Blogger Lisi said...

OMG, I've just sent in my paper and there could be a professor like this one somewhere grading mine...funny...

11:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny. I work in an English department at university, and my husband teaches 3rd grade. Every teacher and professor I've known, this is their #1 complaint: grading.

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Grumbling about what though? Perhaps it was the students' performance rather than the job of grading! Lovely photos

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

I like Panera too. This is a very cool shot! I can even hear the "cheezy jazz!" Nicely done. Happy New Year from Houston Daily Photo!

10:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish starbucks would get hip to the game and have free wi-fi like panera bread does. the starbucks down my way here in south jerz is open 24 hrs so the free internet would really help alot of people out.

10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home