All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

let this be a lesson for all you drunk witches


Hello! I've returned. I got quite ill for a few days, but I'm doing much better now. On a walk today I saw this very funny Halloween decoration of a witch crashed into a tree. I liked this a lot because it was very original and looked like it was homemade. I feel like too many people buy the same decorations from the store these days. It's nice to see some creativity on the lawns of America!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

You're right; it's quite amusing. Hope you continue to get well; being sick is a real bummer.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Olivier said...

Voila une bonne decision ;o) tout le sait pour voler, il ne faut pas boire ;o). Boire ou voler, il faut choisir ;o)


Veiled a good decision ;O) all it can to fly, one should not drink ;O). To drink or fly, it is necessary to choose ;O)

10:55 PM

 
Blogger Carol E. said...

Cute decoration!

8:42 AM

 
Blogger Kala said...

glad u r feelin better! I do agree - creativity is nice and I would definitely not want to end up like this witch - no drinking and flying for me =D

5:23 AM

 
Blogger Lisi said...

very humorous...

9:21 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

hehe..good one!
glad to hear you're well again

7:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home