All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

just spiffy



Walking to the library the other day, I noticed just how nice to chapel on Douglass is. I took a color photo as well, but I like this one better. I think because it looks like it's old. Douglass is one of the oldest schools in America. Though, I'm not sure how old this chapel is. I know it was remodeled two years ago and they did a spiffy job.

7 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

le temple est superbe et le choix de la couleur lui donne un coté peinture. magnifique.


the temple is superb and the choice of the color gives him with dimensions a painting. splendid.

1:28 AM

 
Blogger Curly said...

Sadia this would really be a GREAT picture if you were able to use something like Photoshop to get it straightened up. The building looks superb and I'd love to see some more of it.

Curly's Photoshop

7:12 PM

 
Blogger edwin s said...

Spiffy indeed but not as spiffy as the shot you took. Great one.

5:29 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

the sepia tones suits the era of the structure well. Like it!

4:18 AM

 
Blogger Kala said...

the colors in this photo really adds to the image's feel and emotion

5:45 AM

 
Blogger Olivier said...

ben alors où es tu Sadia ? tu nous manques.


but then where are you Sadia ? we miss you.

12:42 AM

 
Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Cool one.

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home