All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

not such a bright idea after all


My room's getting a bit cluttered. So I thought I could save some wall space by putting my bookshelf in one of the closets. I took off the closet doors and moved the shelf in, but now it looks like I don't have enough room for my clothes. Now my room looks more cluttered than it did before...rats. [:]o P

4 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

Problème de rangement et de place ;o) pas facile. Je connais le sujet, sauf à la place des vetements, c'est des livres et des disques. Mon amie aimerait tant faire du vide ;o))


Problem of arrangement and place ;O) not easy. I know the subject, except in the place of clothing, they is books and discs. My girl friend would like so much to make vacuum ;O))

8:22 AM

 
Blogger JaamZIN said...

I guess for a lady it is hard to save place when it comes to clothes:) And for a lady who likes books and clothes too....hard hard task:)

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Kala said...

that was some choir to move that huge book case in there! I wonder if you could make that closet revolving so that when you want the book case you just rotate the wall and when you want clothes you rotate it back! that would be a james bond room

3:55 AM

 
Blogger Sadia said...

Hah,zsolt72, I just can't live without either books or clothes, but books never go out of style.

Good one Kala! A revolving wall would be a fantastic addition to my room. Now if there are any engineering majors out there, I would need a brief consultation to make it happen.

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home