All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

the sO So sO's have it



SO sorry about my lack of postings/comments. I am just SO nervous about my upcoming graduate admissions test, the GRE, bleh. I will be SO much happier when this is all over. The ironic thing is, I've been taking lots of photos, (albeit most of them in the library). I'm just too nervous to sign online and see dreadful emails about the upcoming exam to post any of them. :o(

This photo is how I feel right now:
very small.

(I can't wait to get back to viewing and commenting again. I'll be perusing through all of ya'lls archives, hehe. Have a good one. )

7 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

Je te souhaite de reussir ton test, et que tu nous reviennes avec une grande bouteille de champagne pour feter cela. GO SADIA.


I wish you to make a success of your test, and that you return to us with a large champagne bottle to celebrate that. GO SADIA.

9:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll do just fine, I have faith in you. The chairs do too, just look at them sitting there with those encouraging looks on their faces (there's one in the back giving you a thumbs up).

7:51 PM

 
Blogger - said...

i came here par hasard.

3:28 PM

 
Blogger athen said...

A very n9ce picture blog ! Keep it up.

Btw, Good luck with the GRE. Which school do you plan to go to? Rutgers?

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Kala said...

the GRE - wow - good luck! i guess i should not make you think any more about it but I like how you photographed from this angle - looks like an ant on the table perspective

2:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this shot. It speaks volumes and reminds me of many days in the library. Good luck on the GRE!

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Cool shot.

11:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home