All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

black holes




OK, even though you can't tell at all, this was from last week's MUSE concert at Madison Square Garden in NYC . I know, I know this is not a photo of New Brunswick, but I just think it came out really cool. The band was amazing, (as always), but they really amped it up for the big arena and had spectacular lights and effects. I just happened to catch this photo during an especially powerful boom. OK, I promise it'll be back to NB tomorrow, (I just had to make an exception for my favorite trio).


1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

This picture reminds me of a scene from 'Close Encounters' only I bet the music was much better here. ;)

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home