All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

birds eye


The only bad thing about when the leaves start to change is that the flowers start to die. So when I saw this one I thought I should capture it before it too goes away . I'm not sure what it's called, but it's quite unusual looking. It's a long fuzzy looking thing with these antenna like things sticking out of it. If anyone knows what it's called, I'd be interested to know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

Les fleurs sont apellées a mourir, mais aussi a renaitre au printemps, ce qui fait de superbe paysage.
Belle macro de cette fleur.

2:10 AM

 
Blogger DXBluey said...

Hi Sadia,

Wow! Nice flower and even better shot. Love the focal length.

I'm not always a huge flower photo fan, but this is great...

Maybe you've persuaded me to post a flower or two as well....

Cheers!

Bluey.

4:13 AM

 
Blogger nowhereman said...

nice photo! .....nice colours! and an interesting comment along with the photo!

10:51 AM

 
Blogger annulla said...

Not so easy to identify the flower, but it could be either an allium or a phlox.

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home