All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

cutie


This little guy took quite a fall this afternoon. He flew into my second story window and fell onto the front steps. That's where I found him on his back barely moving, but nothing looked broken. After some consultation with my fiancee, I fixed this guy up with some water in a nice little newspaper strewn cardboard box. I brought him inside and he flew up onto the top of my cabinets after hitting the ceiling a few times. After some maneuvering, I managed to get him back in the box outside and after a while he was ready to fly up and into the trees across the yard. He was a nice little bird who let me pet him, (though he did leave an unpleasant surprise in the box).

5 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

Voila une belle histoire avec une belle fin et un cadeau de la part du moineau.
Il n'a pas l'air tres effrayé sur ta photo.

3:16 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

such a sweet bird :) and you did a sweet thing for him/her

4:04 AM

 
Blogger Lisi said...

it is indeed a beautiful bird and you are indeed very nice too!

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

what was the unusual surprise? poop?;-) I like the close-up shot--rocks!:-)

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Tony Morris said...

He's a Golden-crowned Kinglet, a beautiful find.

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home