All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

running out


Can anyone guess what this is a picture of? The hint is in the title.

I'll post an explanation up after I get some interesting guesses. So start guessing!



*Ok, time to explain what the heck this is a photo of and actually, the first poster was correct. It is in fact, a ham sandwich. Ha-ha, no, but he/she was correct about it being a person running. I was on the roof of the College Ave parking deck and looked straight down and saw this woman in all white. She was running down an alley between a large brick building (top) and the cement parking deck (bottom). The night setting on my camera gave this creepy ghostly effect. Thanks to everyone who guessed, I really enjoyed reading them!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a picture of you looking out a window, into the street with someone running on the sidewalk.......or its a picture of a ham sandwich

4:07 PM

 
Blogger Kala said...

thats funny - this photo is so abstract, I can only guess you are running out of food in your pantry closet and starving in your apartment

4:17 PM

 
Blogger Olivier said...

Photo tres bizzare. je penserais a un fantome sur le bas de la photo ;o))

4:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I agree it seems to be a blind on a window, and the bottom section is somethone running away as the shutter stays open longer than normal on the camera because it's dark.??? Or is the bottom section grafitti.. looks like an alien painted on the road! or.... i don't know!

6:47 PM

 
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Ah, I have no idea. BTW, this is my first visit to your blog. Welcome to the DP family. Hope you will enjoy it as I do.

3:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do what my kids do:


"That's what I was going to say! I thought that's what it was!"

2:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home