All the photos on this website were taken by me in the city of New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Hopefully, you will find them interesting.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

no one brings flowers anymore



Today was a grim, dreary, drizzly day, but not the nice kind that makes you want to put on warm socks and read. Today was like when the hem of your jeans get all wet and it makes you feel cold and lonely.

This is a photo from St. Peters cemetery. I've never really gone into a cemtery before, but the daily photo was a good excuse to go poking around.

5 Comments:

Blogger Denton said...

Welcome to the family and greetings from Greenville. Your explanation of the photo reads like prose.

9:27 PM

 
Blogger kaa said...

cemtery shot in the evenin..not for me. welcome to the DP family.. greetings from vantaa, finland

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Curly said...

Welcome to the club Sadia, I'm sure you will enjoy this game.

Curly's Photoshop

5:51 AM

 
Blogger Kala said...

I don't think I've been to your dp blog before but I do like the variety of your picture selection. This particular grabbed my attention - and eloquent writing to go with the somber pic - very appropriate of the mood.

10:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking at some photos of you brings me to special mood. This is one of them! Greetings from Budapest

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home